Friday, September 5, 2014

Burlap & Bouquets from Fancy Pants

Hello again! 

This week has been so crazy- how has it been for you?

I thought that with kids back in school I might have more time to scrap but that hasn't actually been the case. 

I think I've done one layout this week. So sad. 

For today I have this layout to share, one that I created for Fancy Pants using the Burlap & Bouquets collection. 

In the collection is this floral wreath paper. I could have saved it to use the polka-dotted side but instead wanted to challenge myself and decided to handcut the wreath to use on this layout. I carefully cut around the flowers using scissors and a craft knife, hoping I wouldn't mess it up! I don't do a lot of intricate cut work on my pages, or at least haven't in a while, so I was just crossing my fingers that I wouldn't end up wasting the pretty paper. 

I think it turned out okay ♥


Once cut out and mounted on my white cardstock background I added a few cardstock florals with foam adhesive and a few other embellishments. 

I love this picture of my girls from Easter and the colors in the Burlap & Bouquets collection set it off so nicely. 

Have a fantastic weekend! 

It is officially gymnastics season for my daughter and the first meet is tomorrow!

Wish us luck! 


Make sure to check the Fancy Pants blog tomorrow- and the first Saturday of each month- for a roundup of all of the projects created by the new social media team. 

♥♥♥

1 comment:

Stephanie Buice said...

Love this layout of your pretty girls, you've got a way with paper pretty lady:0