Tuesday, September 2, 2014

new for Noel Mignon

For my post today at Noel Mignon I pulled out an older photo of Lily in a dress that I love and paired that with the beautiful new "Tea For Two" kit.


This kit is full of beautiful papers and the fabulous mix of embellishments that Noel's kits are known for. 


The Notes & Things collection is one of my favorite Crate Paper collections to date (and that is saying alot since I have been using Crate since about the time they started manufacturing their collections) and the gold bits like this phrase I used for my title is part of the reason. I hope that you aren't tired of gold accents because I don't see them going away from my projects any time soon.


One of my favorite parts of the kit is the roll of gray self-adhesive lace trim. I tend to use more twine than ribbons and trim on my projects but I made an exception this time because I LOVE it. I also used some of the chunky twine from the kit and like the mix of texture Noel put together with the lace, twine, cork and enamel shapes. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

♥♥

No comments: