Tuesday, October 28, 2014

getting Fancy ♥

Because of all of the craziness I haven't had as much time to scrap lately.

It has mostly been GOOD craziness, and life has been full of so many wonderful things.

Scrapbooking has just had to take a bit of a back seat to other things, is all, but I sure enjoy when I can sit down and be creative for a bit!

Here is a new layout that I created for Fancy Pants as part of the Social Media Design Team:


With gymnastics season very much on the forefront of our minds here at our house we have been talking lots about Sarah but this girl- our oldest- is an incredibly talented girl as well. She excels in gymnastics, plays the piano so well for a girl who has only been taking lessons for a year, she is so smart and clever and creative. And, she is so responsible and trustworthy. She is a great help at home. We love her and are so very proud of her for the beautiful and wonderful girl she is. 

I created this page using a mix of the Me-Ology collection and sequins from the Oh Deer! collection. 

I love the variety of embellishments in each collection and used lots of stickers and cardstock pieces on this page. I also used some of the gold foil paper from the Burlap and Bouquets line. 

Make sure to join us on the Fancy Pants blog on Saturday for our monthly round up! 

I will be back soon with more new projects featuring Fancy Pants! 

♥♥

1 comment:

DJ Devereux said...

Thoughtful blog, thanks for posting.