Saturday, November 1, 2014

Social Saturday at Fancy Pants

Good morning!

I love the first Saturday of the month because that means it is time for our Social Saturday Round-Up at Fancy Pants!

Our Social Media team has been hard at work creating and sharing lots of fun pics via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, blogs, etc and you can see all of the projects here.

I have a couple more projects to share that I hadn't posted here yet:


Both of these projects were made using the Me-Ology collection. I like that it has a bit of vintage and lots of classic patterns but in bold, funky colors! 


I threw in some sequins from the Oh Deer! collection because I love sequins lately!!

We are off to watch our girl compete in McKinney so have a great weekend!!

♥♥ 

1 comment:

Brittany Day said...

This is a great post thhanks