Monday, January 12, 2015

Fancy Pants Everyday Circus

If you have been following my blog for very long you know that I like to mix patterned paper.

You also may know that I like to be able to use "themed" collections for everyday pages. 

Last week I shared a page using the Oh Deer! collection from Fancy Pants for my daughter's spring dance recital pictures. 

Today I will share a layout using Fancy Pants' Everyday Circus collection for a sports page about one of my other kids.


The Everyday Circus line is just that- very circus-themed with animals and balloons and other fun icons but there are lots of things you can use for everyday pages. I really liked the stickers and used a bunch of them here on my page:


This little girl is a fierce competitor and that carries over into all areas of her life. She is determined, she is strong, she is stubborn and she is passionate about what she loves.

We love her so much!

♥♥

1 comment:

TeamMould said...

Thank you for sharing it!

JessicaLynn
please visit my blog too:
http://jessicalynnoriginalstamps.blogspot.com/