Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Fancy Pants projects for June

Good afternoon!

Today I have a couple of projects to share with you that I created for Fancy Pants:


These cards were super-easy to create using Brag Cards from the Summer Sun collection. I added a little bit of glitter to the flower on the card on the left and to the bottom of the card on the right.

For this layout I used the Making Waves collection, which is great for summer fun, nautical themes and year-round memories. I used it to scrap these pictures of two of my girls with one of their cousins. 

The colors in the Making Waves collection go perfectly with their clothes, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by today!

I have a couple more projects to share tomorrow and also make sure to stop by the Fancy Pants blog on Saturday for the Social Saturday round-up!

♥♥

1 comment: