Saturday, January 2, 2016

back in the saddle again

I had a little bit of extra time the other day so I sat down on New Year's Eve with a blank sheet of white cardstock and just started adding things a little bit at a time.

Are you one of those scrappers who can just add and glue as you go?

That's me.

Others don't dare glue anything down until they have everything perfectly placed, even using a ruler to make sure everything is straight.

I simply don't have time for that so I glue as I go and hope it turns out okay :)

That day I got two pages done in about an hour and here is one of them:


This layout is to document something that I love about my husband. He takes each one out on a daddy-daughter date each month, or at least he tries to. They get to pick what they do, where they go, and they have such a great time. This page has some pictures that Matt and Lily took in a photo booth at the mall on their last date. 


I  have mixed papers from Elle's Studio, Simple Stories, Gossamer Blue with PL cards from Mambi, stickers from Crate and American Crafts Amy Tan.

As I said, I just keep adding to the page until I like the end result.

Have a great day and Happy New Year!

♥♥

No comments: