Saturday, April 9, 2016

new layout for the week

Hello again!

Here is my new layout for this week using the Trailblazer Daily Diary kit from Noel Mignon:


For this month I got the Daily Diary kit to play with but instead of using the kit in a pocket page format I will be using the product on traditional layouts. 

The color scheme for this kit is quite different from the pink flowery one last month but it goes so well with this picture of Aimee and her grandparents on her baptism day. It is sweet for me to scrapbook pictures of my father-in-law now since his passing. It makes me sad to see pictures but reminds me of so many beautiful  memories that we have. 

Our challenge for the week was to "Cut it out." For this I simply used a circle punch to cut a round hole in the 2"x3" card on the bottom left of the page and added  sticker heart to the center. 

See more details on the Noel Mignon blog

♥♥

No comments: