Wednesday, February 22, 2017

happy colors and my sweet girls

Hello!

It's been a whirlwind of activity around here lately and while I've been scrapping some I hadn't gotten to post anything here.

I do have a new page that I put together just for fun using the Simple Stories Carpe Diem collection. I really love the bright, happy colors in this collection and the sweet icons like the cute little cat.


I used the SN@P! Pack for a lot of the embellishments on this page, including the cut out kitty and the colorful hearts. The "hello" is from the Love & Adore collection. I like the black and white photo paired with the bold hues of Carpe Diem. 


I did  use some miscellaneous washi tapes (love the gold with the bright colors!) but the rest is from Simple Stories. 


Thanks for stopping by! 

♥♥

No comments: